For seawater biotopes from 60 to 250 liters (15 to 65 USgal.).
Power consumption only 8.5 W for all components, 230V/50Hz (115V/60Hz).
• Comline® DOC Skimmer 9004 for high performance skimming.
• Loop current in aquarium by energy saving pump with variable
performance from 250 to 850 l/h (70 to 250 USgal./h).
• Comline® Filter 3162 for mechanical and chemical filtration, refillable
with any type of filter medium.
• Storage tank 5002.100 with a volume of 13 liters (3.4 USgal.) to hold the
• Magnet Holder up to a glass thickness of 12 mm (½").
Dimensions (L x W x H): 110 x 180 x 305 mm (4.3" x 7.1" x 12")
are requirements in marine aquariums; natural conditions are obtained, provided that there is a balance between the input and removal of food, waste and additives. The combination of equipment and know-how results in balance, where pollutants discharged into the water by some organisms (e.g. fish) are either utilized by other species (e.g. corals, small organisms) or removed by means of technical equipment (e.g. filters, skimmers).
Regular water changes are standard practice for maintaining any aquarium. The high efficiency of the Reefpack filtering reduces this need to a minimum as the filtration system is capable of maintaining constant parameters on its own.
The prices listed in the catalogue are given in USD and contain a value-added tax of 0%. Additional information: