The Kessil A360NE Tuna Blue LED for saltwater aquariums features the patented Dense Matrix LED technology which concentrates multiple LED chips into a single array, creating a powerful and penetrating light source with wide coverage. The average penetration of an A360NE is 30" to 36" (76-91 cm) for most reefs. Penetration can be further enhanced by positioning multiple units in close proximity to each other.
- Different wavelengths are seamlessly blended within a single LED array, emitting uniform color across the coverage range.
- A proprietary blend of UV light enhances coral growth and color.
- Kessil Logic™ maintains consistent output across the spectrum (10,000 K to Actinic).
- Beautiful, unrivaled shimmer replicates the look of natural sunlight on the ocean floor.
- Compatible with 0~10 V external controllers. Daisy-chain multiple lights for seamless control from a single source.
- At manual mode you can instantly tune spectrum and intensity for on demand light customization. The quick set creates unique dawn and dusk effects by altering light intensity and color throughout six different time points. With an acclimation mode the introduction of new lights to a tank or new corals to an existing setup is very easy. The acclimation timeline can be customized to suit specific needs.
- The innovative heat management system enhances efficiency and longevity.
Dimensions (H x D): 4.5" x 4" (114 x 101 mm)
Weight: 1.15 lb (520 g)
Spectrum: Deep Ocean Blue to Sky Blue
Coverage: Up to 18" (45 cm) surface diameter
Power Supply: 100-240 V AC (input), 19 V DC (output)
Power Consumption: 90 W
Scope of delivery:
1x A360NE Tuna Blue LED
1x DC Power Supply
1x DC Extension Cable
2x Gold Metal Hook
2x Hanging Bracket
For a quarter of a century, DiCon has specialized in making products that direct high-speed laser beams into miniscule, hair size fiber optic cables for the telecom, defense/military, and biomedical sectors.
In the early 2000's, DiCon realized the transition to LEDs was imminent and invested heavily in the technology. As a result, three new business units were created.
DiCon LED pushes the forefront of this movement with its proprietary high density LED array, and DiCon Lighting applies the platform in lighting fixtures for the architectural and entertainment industries.
Specializing in the field of biotope illumination, Kessil®'s story begins in the San Francisco Bay Area, the epicenter of the indoor growing industry.
The innovative ideas and specific experiences of three UC Berkeley graduates and their cooperation with DiCon in various projects were the basis for the foundation of Kessil®. In early 2009, the graduates presented their business proposal to DiCon's management team who accepted the plan right away. The three founders put things into action and defined the initial business direction, designed the first generation prototypes, and performed a few basic experiments. DiCon also invested heavily and provided resources such as a large space for Kessil®'s plant research lab and creating dense matrix LEDs with a variety of spectrums. Kessil®'s staff includes DiCon's top optics experts and senior product designers.
Today, each of DiCon's business divisions are recognized leaders in their respective fields, designing and manufacturing quality products with differentiating technology, advancing photonics knowledge through continuous research, and building customer relations with consistently first-rate service.
We are delighted to now supplement our own range of high-quality LED lights for aquariums with Kessil® LEDs. TUNZE® Aquarientechnik develops and produces highly specialized LED luminaires in PU resin for IP 68 security, that can be used both above and as the only supplier on the market under the water surface in the aquarium. Underwater use results in a significant increase in performance and minimization of electrical losses. Like the TUNZE® pump technology, TUNZE® LEDs are an impressive example of how modern technology and contemporary design in the aquarium can be turned into art.
The symbiosis between the two strong companies Kessil® and TUNZE® offers you the best selection of innovative lighting technology for aquariums and natural biotopes.
What means "Kessil®"?
“K” is for Kelvin, the unit for color temperature.
“E” is for emission of light from an LED.
“SS” derives from carbon capture and stands for energy efficiency and environmental friendliness. With a little trick, "ss" was made out of it.
“I” is for intensity from the Dense Matrix LED
“L” stands for Lambda, the unit for wavelength / spectrum. Kessil® creates very efficient and unique spectrums.
The prices listed in the catalogue are given in USD and contain a value-added tax of 0%. Additional information: