The Kessil AP700 panel-design saltwater aquarium light, features quiet operation, innovative heat management, and efficient, long-lasting LED construction. Its high efficiency Hybrid Optics and Dense Matrix arrays deliver more power and greater coverage while increasing penetration through the water column. This 185 Watt panel platform features flawless touch control to easily adjust intensity and color, and to select the moonlight mode. Built-in WiFi provides even greater control and ease of customization.
- With the iPad app, users can choose a range of blue from Deep Ocean Blue to Sky Blue, and can even select other colors such as green, yellow, red and purple for a different aesthetic.
- Different wavelengths within a single LED array are seamlessly blended, emitting a uniform color with widespread coverage.
- For excellent coral growth and coloration, the specially designed lens and reflector combination provides a broader delivery of light and superior penetration (up to 48" of coverage) and virtually eliminates shading while minimizing hot spots.
- Together with a proprietary blend of precision UV light, independently adjustable color channels enable users to tune a preferred color within the spectral range while maintaining the best usable spectrum for coral growth and coloration. Kessil Logic™ maintains consistent output across the spectrum, Sky Blue to Deep Ocean Blue.
- For a mixed reef: Coverage is 48” x 24” hanging 15”-18” above water surface. For an SPS dominant: Coverage is 36” x 24” hanging 5”-7” above water surface.
- WiFi Controllability: The iPad and android tablet apps give users access to advanced manual control and program customization, as well as offering the ability to sync groups of lights. The app features include full color wheel control, acclimation, lunar cycle, weather effects, and more.
Spectrum: Full Color
Coverage: Up to 48" x 24" (122 x 61 cm)
Power Supply: 100-240 V AC (input) 48V DC (output)
Power Consumption: 185 W
Dimensions (L x W x H): 20" x 6.4" x 1.5" (51 x 16 x 4 cm)
Unit Weight: 4.81 lb / 2.18 kg
Scope of delivery:
1x AP700 LED
1x Power Adapter
1x Adapter Cable
1x DC Extension Cable
1x USB Cable
Spectral Controller X
The intuitive Kessil Spectral Controller X for Kessil A360X LEDs and all the 0~10V Kessil lights is equipped with flawless touch control and a vivid color display. The Spectral Controller X offers effortless light control at the touch of your fingertips. Its straightforward approach to light control programming allows for endless customization options without the confusion. The sleek, modern design ensures a beautiful and cohesive setup that won't disrupt the look of your aquarium.
- The K-Link communication method is an upgrade of the easily plug & play 0~10V, allowing users to network multiple A360X together (up to 32 fixtures per chain) and set individual groups to run their own programs. K-Link is also a two-way communication, meaning the Spectral Controller X can detect the number of lights in the network, the status of the lights, etc.
- The controller is equipped with one K-Link port and one 0~10V output port. The K-Link port allows users to connect to the A360X, while the 0~10V port is for Kessil’s 0~10V light fixture. A USB power adapter (not included) is needed when using the Spectral Controller X for 0~10V lights.
- The Program Mode features three ways of setting a customized light schedule to match individual tank needs. A maximum of 12 programs can be created.
- Using the Quick Set Mode, it is possible to create unique dawn and dusk effects by altering light intensity and color throughout eight different time points.
- The Acclimation Mode simplifies the introduction of new lights to a tank or new corals to an existing setup with acclimation mode. The acclimation timeline can be customized to suit specific needs.
- The Lunar Cycle simulates natural moonlight cycles with 5 phases: New Moon, Waxing Crescent, Waxing Quarter, Waxing Gibbous, Full moon.
- With the Manual Mode you can instantly tune color and intensity for on demand light customization.
Weight: 0.26 lb / 120 g
Dimensions (L x W x H): 5.6" x 2.5" x 0.56" (142 x 63 x 14 mm)
Scope of delivery:
1x Spectral Controller X
1x Magnetic Back Plate
1x Micro USB Cable
1x K-Link Cable (10 feet / 3 m)
2x Nylon Anchor
USB power adapter
0~10V Unit Link Cable for 0~10V lights
LED H160 Tuna Flora
The Kessil® H160 Tuna Flora LED is a groundbreaking full spectrum LED refugium light that is intensity and spectrum controllable, perfect for most refugium algae such as chaetomorpha and caulerpa and most plants.
The H160 Tuna Flora features four efficient spectrums - blue, GROW, BLOOM, red - in one single fixture. The light is perfectly blended, with wavelengths including near UVA and Infrared (ranging from 380-780 nm), enhancing photosynthetic efficiency.
Spectrum: Blue, Grow (Purple), Bloom (Magenta), Red
Coverage: Up to 24" (60 cm) surface diameter
Power Supply: 100-240V AC (input), 19V DC (output)
Power Consumption: 40 W
Dimensions (H x D): 4" x 2.48" (102 x 63 mm)
Weight: 0.88 lb (400 g)
Scope of delivery:
1x H160 Tuna Flora LED
1x 19V-60W Power Supply
1x Gooseneck Mount
1x Gold Metal Hook
2x Hanging Bracket